Wednesday 13 February 2013

Gimme Glitter: Barry M - Superdrug Xmas Limited Edition 2012 B

Hey dudes!!!! I am excited about this post man, very excited. Normally I wouldn't be this excited but this is one awesome glitter. I absolutely adore it, and I have to say the bottle is super cute too (the colour of the lid is really pretty). I love how Barry M do the limited edition polishes at Christmas (SO I CAN BUY THEM ALL ^_^), I was surprised to see this sitting in Superdrug the other day but I snatched it without thinking. I remember seeing the other limited edition Superdrug polish and not being so impressed(I assume that one was A) but trust me this one is AMAZING.

Oh man LOVE. See since I was just grabbing I wasn't sure what to think of it. But it's AMAZING, I love when you don't know what to expect from a polish and it's awesome. I saw the holographic glitter in there after I purchased this and got excited. This is a mixture of large-ish red and blue hexes, with smaller red, blue and silver glitter with a sprinkle of holographic glitter (which is what I think makes this one special polish). I love the mixture of glitter, especially the red glitter, cause its toned down salmony red and not a in your face "I'M RED GLITTER" kind of red glitter. I know I've already said this but I LOVE THIS POLISH. Yeah... I think Superdrug got the better deal, whilst I really like the pink foil polish from Boots, this glitter. Is wow. I used 2 coats over Revlon - Dreamer.


I shall treasure my bottle as I'm not sure how many are left :/ Thank you very much for reading and have a wonderful day!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment