Saturday 9 February 2013

Love-ly Nail Art Challenge - Valentine Candy

Hi there guys!!! Hallelujah for the weekend, I can proudly announce that I have not done anything productive and I don't care (except I will care tomorrow when there's homework unfinished).


I don't really know any valentine's candy except the standard chocolates and Love Hearts. I only chose Love Hearts because last year I attempted them and they ended in epic fail.

It reminds of a time quite recently when my friend brought One Direction Love Hearts to geography, I ate it cause it was food. I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of Love Hearts. Or this design, it's quite messy but personally I think it'll do. On my middle finger it's meant to say "For Keeps", but me misjudging space it says "For Keep", there's bad grammar written all over that (don't know if I can count that as a pun or not) but oh well.
Pink: Barry M - Strawberry Ice Cream
Yellow: w7 - Sheer Lemon
Purple: Barry M - Berry Ice Cream
Green: Barry M - Mint Green
Blue: The Face Shop - BL601
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Strawberry Ice Cream is a lovely colour, just saying that now. I think I've mentioned this before but it really doesn't suit me, why there is so little left I'll never know. I love Berry Ice Cream, it's gorgeous, I never fully appreciated it until now. The pink tone keeps it suiting me (kind of). I left it unused for a year cause I didn't think much of it and purple in general. Oh my it's gorgeous. 

Thank you for reading, have a wonderful day and check out everyone else doing the challenge!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment