Saturday 2 February 2013

Colour-block Leopard

Hey there guys. How you doing? ;) I succeeded last month with not doing leopard print from halfway through January to the end of January. But it's kind of disappointing how soon in February that I needed to do leopard print. But this time I genuinely needed leopard print. I failed, like failed failed. I was so unhappy with the design that I wasn't going to post it. But I decided to battle on, and I knew only one thing could save my failure. And course that was leopard print.

It's not great, but it was much much worse. It wasn't pretty, I thought "Triangles will look cool!!!". Wrong, I hate when that happens. I've decided that I'm going to limit myself to 2 leopard prints a month, cause I want to do more than just leopard print!!! But I love leopard and always will.
Green: Illamasqua - Nomad
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Sparkly Purple: Butter LONDON - Shambolic
Pink: OPI - Japanese Rose Garden
Blue: The Face Shop - BL601
Yellow: Topshop - Naked
Orange: Essie - Fear Or Desire
Purple: Essie - Lilacism
Red-y Pink (in this lighting): OPI - Charged Up Cherry
Pale Green: China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint
Brown: w7 - Brownie
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
I used french manicure stickers as tape (we all know I'm a pro) but after a while I began to freehand the triangles because of laziness and I didn't really think the tape was helping much.

Thank you for reading and have a lovely weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment