Monday 18 February 2013

Crazy Heart Leopard Print (which ended in fail...)

Hi there guys. Hope you are all doing well. Today I have another nail fail. This manicure was meant to be nice, cause y'know it's leopard print and leopard print is awesome. But unfortunately not, I don't know what it is I don't like about it and there's something off about this. I had good intentions!!!

Sorry about my picture too, I didn't get any good ones and I was beyond caring. I quite like Luxe and Lush here though, it's nice over orange. I was experimenting with different accents, I'm not sure of this one. I wanted to do a leopard print similar to my index finger on my Hello Kitty design, but it just didn't work. I think the problem was I was too messy :/ Neatness is the way forward.
Orange: Bourjois - Tangerine Fatal and China Glaze - Luxe and Lush
Purple: OPI - Plum And Get It (which has a really lovely shimmer in it)
Blue: Revlon - Blue Lagoon and OPI - Last Friday Night
Green: China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard
Glitter Pink: OPI - Excuse Moi!
Pink: The Face Shop - PK105
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
I also don't really like the colours I pick, well I fail. The whole thing just doesn't work, I could find something nice about it (potentially) but I don't want to.

Sorry for the downer post (I'm not even in a bad mood :P), but thank you for reading and have a nice day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment