Saturday 23 February 2013

Love-ly Nail Art Challenge - Cupid's Arrows

Hello there guys!! Hallelujah for the weekend, am I right? I hope you are all relaxing and chilling, sorry to bring up work but I have given myself a lot for tomorrow :/ Oh well we worry about that later :P


It's the second last task :( This has been really fun. I was completely stuck for Cupid's arrow, it was the one I was not looking forward to, actually Cupid scares me. A baby that fires arrows? Ok then. But after some thought and thinking about pop art I thought I'd combine it in. I thought before I painted and it works, reasons to think in general ;)

I love pop art, I took a lot of inspiration from Professionaldq's tutorial, but I still think it's quite different... Of course I had to add some sort of cartoon, the idea was the "WHAM"was sending arrows through the heart (which ended up at a different angle...). I don't really know who'd be that happy with an arrow through them, but it's a cartoon heart.
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips 
Green: Illamasqua - Nomad
White: Models Own - Snow WhiteGorgeous - French Manicure White (no name) and Lovely Me:Ex - White
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Purple: Essie - Lilacism
I wanted to write "WHAM" cause of Orange Coloured Sky by Michael Buble (such a good song, though not originally by him, Michael Buble is amazing). "Flash, bam, alakazam, wonderful you walked by". His new album is going to come out and I am excitement. Ok sorry to add more but my iPod is on shuffle and Orange Coloured Sky just started playing (I love coincidences like that :)).

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day and check out everyone else doing the challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment