Thursday 14 February 2013

Love-ly Nail Art Challenge - Valentine Gradient

Hey guys!!! Happy Valentine's Day (or singleness awareness day :P)!!! I hope you had a great one, I'm excited to kick back and relax for the next couple of days... Then school will come back and I will be sad again :/ haha just joking (but not really).


Me and gradients don't go so well together (gradients are not my valentine :P) and my gradient actually worked this time until I painted over it (genius), but I think it's still respectable.

Hmmmmm, it's ok. I don't hate it but I don't particularly like it. I used a cutepolish tutorial, I just looked at the picture then just did my own thing. There's some uneven patches in the black cause there was smudging and I was bored in school so I coloured it in with black pen.
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Pink: OPI - Japanese Rose Garden
Glitter: OPI - I Lily Love You, Barry M - Pink Iridescent and Nails Inc - Glamour Glitter
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White
I like the moon, that is all.

Thank you for reading, have a nice day and check out everyone else doing the challenge!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment