Thursday 21 February 2013

Blue Nails: OPI - Sea You In Hollywood

Hey there guys. Hope you are feeling fine today, I had a massive english homework. Have to say I'm not feeling so fine but I'm glad I've got it done (but I missed the new How I Met Your Mother because of it :(). I feel like I haven't done one of these "______ Nails" posts in a while (I've been doing a lot of nail art, I've just felt like it really) but I have one today. I've used this polish before but that was underneath a thick glitter so not properly. I'm glad I tried it out again as it's really nice.


Posed a bit weird here
The first time I used I used this polish it must not been been mixed in properly but this time it was fine. 2 coats will do for full opacity but I used 3 cause I had a bit of a blunder. There's also a random piece of glitter on my thumb and I'm not sure how it got there. It was a gift from my best friend for my birthday last year. It's a dark blue-y/teal-y colour, my camera made it more blue. It's kind of shimmery, I'm actually really not sure how to describe the finish. I also don't know what collection it's from (oh man I am so professional) but I will be stalking the internet soon to find out. It dried quite fast and coats were very thin (but it's worked though the 1st coat was quite sheer). But I like this polish and I will be using it more as it's very nice.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment