Tuesday 26 February 2013

Love-ly Nail Art Challenge - Favourite Valentine Tutorial

Hey there guys!!! I hope you are all well this fine day, I once again have to say the weather was lovely today and that permitted me to takes pictures slightly later than usual. This is the final day of the challenge and it made February race (but I did anticipate that).


I knew which tutorial from the very beginning of the challenge, it was probably the tipping point to me doing the challenge, as for some days I wouldn't know what to do (but I'm glad I gave it a try cause I tried some different things out). It's the "MWAH" kisses tutorial by Professionaldq, I love her style, she gets me :P Her pop art designs are amazing, I know my last challenge design was pop art but I can't get enough pop art.

I didn't want a stark white background, but that completely changed the design in the process, I couldn't do the dots (my favourite part of pop art) so I was kind of bummed. But it's pop art, therefore I obviously like it :P I think this looks better in real life. I have to say I always misjudge the space the words will take up, I always end up with a bit of the word chopped off. Clearly I also chopped my nails (wow that sounds violent), but I need to play the guitar properly in a few days but I'm trying to hate on them :P
Base: Nails Inc - Sweets Way
White: Models Own - Snow White and Lovely Me:Ex - White
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Pink: Nails Inc - Notting Hill Gate 
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
I have to say I have really enjoyed this challenge, I do like me a good valentine cliche but it was lovely (;)). I want to thank Samantha from The Manicure Hut for hosting this challenge. It was a lot of fun!!

Thank you for reading and have a truly lovely day!!! :) (Of course check out everyone else doing the challenge :P).

No comments:

Post a Comment