Friday 15 February 2013

Blue + Purple Ombre Ikat

Hi there guys!!! Hope you all had a relaxing day, and getting ready the weekend. Mine won't be eventful I can already tell but I also have a couple of days off school which I truly am excited about. Since I liked the ombre manicure I did the other day I was like "More ombre", and ikat was apparently on my mind so also "More ikat".

I really wanted blue and purple even though I knew I didn't have a medium purple. I used all the purples I own in this design. You can see that Lilacism and Berry Ice Cream are rather similar. I much prefer Berry Ice Cream.
Blue (Darkest to lightest):
Kiko - 265
Nails Inc - Baker Street (which was gorgeous as always)
Essie - Bikini So Teeny
Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream
Revlon - Blue Lagoon
Purple (Darkest to lightest):
OPI - Plum And Get It
Butter LONDON - Shambolic
Rimmel - Purple Pulse
Essie - Lilacism
Barry M - Berry Ice Cream
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Models Own - Snow White
For some weird reason the picture looks nicer than it did in real life. It wasn't so hot in real life, some elements just didn't work. Middle and ring finger colour combinations were nice. Also if you're going to use black don't use a dark background (I've done this before -_-).

Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment