Sunday 30 September 2012

Blue Strawberry Nails

I was lacking inspiration and just wanting to do my nails so I got a design that I really don't like. That's why you don't rush kids :/ As if I hadn't learnt from my recent clown episode (Stripes, Spots and Bows) I go and do it again :/ Don't put dark pink spots on top of blue, it just won't work. The design looked far better in my head, as it always does.

Probably would of looked better if I used strawberry colours, but I've done so many strawberry nails I wanted to try something different. They are kind of like alien strawberries. I liked my colour combination before I did it, after no so much. It was easy, that's the only good thing I can say.
Blue: Barry M - Blueberry Ice Cream
Purple: Rimmel - Purple Pulse
Light Purple: Essie - Lilacism
Pink: Per Una - Fuchsia (no name) 
I liked Purple Pulse, I avoided it cause I thought I wouldn't like it. I've actually been liking purple nail polishes recently (:O) hopefully this isn't something I made up in my head cause that means new colour possibilities. It's just pale purples don't suit me and I don't like dark purples, but when I find the happy medium (a phrase that needs to be used more) it will be a joyous celebration :P

No comments:

Post a Comment