Tuesday 4 September 2012

Sweet As Cherry Nails

I have mentioned before that one of my weaknesses are cherry nails. I am envious of people with their perfect cherry nails. I don't know why mine always turn out so bad. I'm just not neat enough :P I took inspiration from Emily's Nail Files with her cherry nails. Hers were way cooler but I did a simplified version. I liked the idea of bigger cherries with less order (so exciting I know ;)).

Version 3.0

I really like it, it's the first time I've looked at my cherry nails and actually liked them. It's totally crazy. So much better than my other attempts. I like the pink base, it mixes it up :P Cause it's actually cute!!! :)
Pink: Per Una - Pink (no name)
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Darker Red: w7 - Burnt Amber
Green: OPI - Jade Is The New Black
White: Models Own - Snow White

Version 2.0

My cherry nails from the 31 day challenge. Just a big mess, darker green stems probably would've helped. The whites dots were also not looking right.

Version 1.0

My first attempt at cherry nails almost a year ago quite soon after I first got into nail art. I used the cutepolish tutorial for this. Her were far nicer. Yeah didn't improve much from the second time to the first time. Haha and awkward bottle hold, I'm not really one to hold the bottle now. Just not that great overall, but I was still learning. I was using lots of random polishes I had, my white polish was ridiculously sheer and the other white polish I used was probably the Natural Collection one. The green is Barry M - Mint Green. You can see how my cherry nails have evolved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment