Thursday 13 September 2012

Combo: Phoenix Egg (Rainbow Jelly Sandwich)

Hello there. I've wanted to do this for a while but I kept getting distracted. Also my first successful jelly sandwich, last one didn't go too well. Failed something that's near impossible to fail. Go me.


I wasn't sure what to call it, but I thought Phoenix Egg worked. White nails are weird, it's not that I don't like it, it's just weird. I'm not used to it. Jelly sandwiches are really cool, I have limited jelly polishes but once I can more interesting glitters (I'm looking at you Models Own - Freak Out!) and more jelly polishes. I will probably go jelly sandwich crazy.
Opaque White: Models Own - Snow White
Jelly White: No7 - Snowflake
Rainbow Glitter: OPI - Rainbow Connection
I've had Rainbow Connection for almost a year and it's starting to get thick. Anyway I did one coat of Snow White, one coat of Rainbow Connection and one coat of Snowflake.

                   (A picture with crappy lighting to hopefully show the glitter better)

2 comments:

  1. I actually REALLY like this!!! This is an awesome jelly sandwich!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks :P I thought it was pretty cool, and not too bad for a first(ish) attempt :)

      Delete