Saturday 15 September 2012

floral nails inspired by my top

Hi guys, I was really stuck with what to do with my nails but I looked down at my top and decided to do the design from that. I got it from Forever 21 a while ago, I used to not it that much but recently I've been wearing quite a lot cause it has these awesome mesh straps. Mesh = love. I don't actually like the format of the top, but I love wearing jumpers etc. over it.


                                             (Close up of the pattern)

To the nails!!!!

Obviously the design on my nails ended up quite different from the actual design. But I still like it. It's sophisticated (a word not normally associated with me). The colours I used were also a lot less subtle.
Blue: Revlon - Dreamer
Pink: Essie - Your Hut Or Mine?
Orange Coral: Essie - Tart Deco
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black (no name)
But I still think it's a cool design and I'm definitely happy with it, I love all things floral too so that probably helped ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment