Tuesday 2 October 2012

Match Made In Heaven: Starry Night

Hello there. Today I will be showing my absolute favourite layering combination. In my eyes it is perfect, I do this combo so much. I will probably never get tired of it. So I want to do a nice little post on it so here goes. I've done it so much that I have used up most of the bottles for these 3 polishes that I used for this combo. I really love it.

I have a lot of pictures. Be ready.


I have a selection of different lighting to choose from :P Cause colours change depending on the light. But isn't it pretty? (If you don't think so, keep it to yourself :P). I honestly think it's reminiscent of a starry night, the first time I looked at it I named it that, and that was last year. It also has holographic glitter which adds to it's perfectness. I didn't do a holographic goodness picture cause my camera wasn't handling it too well. If only I could take more accurate photos.


More pictures, I have to.
Blue: Barry M - Indigo
Silver Glitter: Barry M - Silver Glitter
Holographic Glitter: Barry M - Hologram Hexograms
Indigo is far darker than what it looks like in the bottle, I've said before it's great for layering. I think it's a great polish, there's 2 coats here. The formula is good but since I have not that much left it wasn't very smooth but the silver glitter covered over that.

It started when my friend told me Indigo and the Silver Glitter would look really nice together (she had got me both for Christmas). So I did that and...it was alright, I just thought something was missing. One fateful day (I make it sound so dramatic :P) I decided to add the Hologram Hexograms. It was a glorious moment.

Haha there's a story behind the silver glitter too (not the most interesting one). I was in Boots with my best friend and I saw the silver glitter (it's limited edition by the way;)). I told myself "I don't need it, I don't need it, tell me I don't need it". My friend of course said "You need it". I didn't buy it. But another day pretty soon after I did :/ And my other friend gives me another bottle so I have 2. Oh well I really like it. It's a very dense glitter, I have 1 coat on. It really will cover the whole nail.

I look at my nails and say (out loud), "It's so pretty" and the glitters work perfectly together. I get a lot of compliments every time I have this on, and that has to be a good thing :P I don't think the pictures will ever do it justice cause it's so beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment