Sunday 14 October 2012

Cookie Monster

Hello there!!!! This is a little mani that I've wanted to do for a while. I don't really remember Sesame Street that well, but the characters are ultra cute, therefore this mani came to submission (not sure if that made sense :P).

Hehe I think it's cute. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do another Cookie Monster on my thumb but I thought "Are there more cookies or Cookie Monsters?". Problem solved. Wasn't too sure of the "bites"out of the cookies but I guess it makes it slightly more interesting.
Brown: The Face Shop - GL112
Dark Brown: w7 - Brownie
Blue: Nails Inc. - Baker Street
White: Models Own - Snow White
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black

Here is an extremely tilted right hand picture, but Cookie Monster is still being awesome :P Omnomnomnomnom.

No comments:

Post a Comment