Thursday 14 June 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 9 - Rainbow Nails

I had such high hopes for this :’( When it said “rainbow” I thought rainbow glitter. So I attempted my first jelly sandwich.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Revlon Dreamer you lied to me, I thought you were a jelly polish. Now I know it’s more of a jelly-crème :L the second finger looks ok but otherwise it’s an unquestionable mess and an unmitigated disaster. I love OPI Rainbow Connection though; I bought it for the name. But also, IT'S RAINBOW GLITTER!!! My aunt showed me the song and I instantly loved it. I love rainbows in general but I failed this. 


I gave up with the jellying of the sandwich for my left hand. The glitter didn’t really show up true to colour. But trust me it’s lovely. 

Colours used:
Powder Blue: Revlon – Dreamer
Rainbow Glitter: OPI – Rainbow Connection

This is upsetting. Tomorrow better go amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment