Monday 18 June 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 13 - Animal Print

My friend asked me to do this a while ago. So this is for her :P She likes cows and that.

The easy route out would’ve been leopard print. I do like leopard but I wanted to do something different. I didn’t have any reinforcement stickers for the half moons and my friend said she would lend me some circle stickers. She did not deliver. They were from the Mister Maker book (I take what I can get). So I had to improvise. My French manicure set’s been getting a lot of use; I just used the rounded sticker for the half moons. I wanted to use a paler pink but it (Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream) has become a gloopy mess (I’ve had it for a while) so I’d prefer not to use it. I’m all about improvisation. 
 
 Cow print is nice, and it looks really interesting, I think it’s nice on my nails.

Colours used:
Pink: Per Una – Pink (no name)
White: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails – French White Tip
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment