Saturday 23 June 2012

31 Day Challenge - Day 18 - Half Moons

This challenge is going awfully fast. This is another design from the beauty department. When I first saw it my first thoughts were “Oh my goodness, this is SO cute”. I had to do it. The beauty department has such cute and simple nail designs. 


Oh it is cute :3 It looks better on the beauty department. They're Peter Pan collars. I used blue instead of black, as I thought blue could work better also I don’t have a solid black. My friend had brought me the Mister Maker sticker book but somehow I lost it 4 days after she gave it to me, so I just used the stickers from the French manicure set again. I also didn’t have studs so I used Barry M’s Hologram Hexagrams (which I love so much, it jazzes up manicures), putting the chunky glitter on my nails. It was so easy to place them, since there’s clear nail polish already there, I could put it on a toothpick and place it on.  Some fell off, but this was without a topcoat so I think they did well. I think the blue and the silver go together nicely. 

Colours used:
Blue: Barry M – Indigo
White: Sally Hansen – French White Tip
Glitter/Sequins (kind of sequins): Barry M – Hologram Hexagrams

Equipment used:
Toothpicks

No comments:

Post a Comment