Thursday 26 December 2013

This is tree-mendous!!

Hi there guys!! Hope you had a fabulous Christmas and ate all the food, cause one has to eat ALL THE FOOD!! Especially the potatoes haha :P But really the holidays are the best for getting everyone together and I hope you enjoyed your company :)
My friend gave me a Christmas card and I LOVED the design on it so I nail-arted it, also I was trying out new polishes, I love trying out new polishes.

I'll have a picture of the card at the bottom, but there are basically super cute crazy Christmas trees. Tree-mendous if I do say so myself ;) I love all the trees and this might be my favourite Christmas design, what can I say I love all things colourful.

Thumb and pinky has one of the w7 trio polishes I got, and I LOVE it. This was on my wishlist a while ago but I thought I'd never be able to get it. So polish dreams really do come true :P It just looks awesome and the glitter is another part of the gift from my best friend and I love it too, especially that purple glitter, it's so pretty!! And that glitter was also on my wishlist at one point, so yeah polish dreams come true.

White with black glitter: w7 - Salt n Pepper
Pink/purple/aqua glitter topper: OPI - Polka.com
Peach: w7 - Linen
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Barry M - Matt White and Lovely Me:Ex - White
Light Green: China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint
Green: Max Factor - Cool Jade
Dark Green: OPI - Jade Is The New Black
Light Red: OPI - Jinx
Red: OPI - Dutch Tulips
Pink: Barry M - Dragonfruit and Barry M - Fairy Lights (I think, though it's the Superdrug Limited Edition one)
Orange: Essie - Fear Or Desire
Rainbow glitter white: The Face Shop - Vanilla Sugar Yogurt

Nails con the card, I love that card!!
Thank you for reading and I really hope you have a tree-mendous day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment