Monday 16 December 2013

Textured Heart-shaped Leopard Print (with a Christmas theme)

Hello there!! You know I love a leopard print and I did a proper Christmas one with textured polish cause I have a few and I love the textured trend. I really hope it lasts cause I loooovvvvvvveeeeeeeee the sparkly ones.

Textured polishes are fabulous and this look is so fun. The heart shaped leopard spots are cute and easy to do. I used almost every textured polish I own and a green. Jinx is just the greatest and I like how Jinx looks different over the green. Also I can't wait to try the black texture by itself just cause of that amazing green shimmer. The blue nail was a bit of an accent I like having a double accent, it's cool, and doubly cool when the colours work together.

I like the extra space left cause normally I clutter my leopard prints but it's nice to see the base colours. I used the polish brush for the spots and a bobby pin for the black. Oh yeah I topcoated this look but it didn't really take away the texture look.

Green: Rimmel - Block Your Green!
This has the most gorgeous hidden shimmer (which isn't too hidden) and Block Your Green! will definitely be showing up more.
Red: OPI - Jinx
Blue: OPI - Get Your Number
Purple: OPI - My Current Crush
Black: M&S - Petrol


Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

4 comments: