Sunday 13 October 2013

Mr.Candiipants Vintage Flowers + Polka Dots

Hello there you lovely folks, 300th post!! I forgot to do something special for this haha. But I am in love with the mani I'm gonna show you. I stalk Instagrams and this time it was Mr. Candiipants and I loved her vintage flower and polka dot look and I had to recreate it right away. Her floral looks are so fabulous, expect to see more recreations of her floral looks here. I also just LOVE her personality, she's hilarious!! Also for once my nails have the same manicure, so on my other hand this manicure is inverted and together they look pretty cute.

I did my little changes and it's just such a pretty design. Yes it is very spring/summer-esque but I am permanently in that period. The colour scheme is great and I added glitter which makes me love this more. The flowers were so ridiculously easy to paint and they look great. And polka dots are always cute.

I brought Jinx back out again and top-coated it and it looks beautiful. The shimmer comes out even more and somewhat glows (if you get me) and it's gorgeous. Something that made me hesitate buying textured polish was I wasn't sure if/how I was going to use it. But I am using them all the time in different ways so clearly this calls for more textured polish to be bought!! Well that's how I see it :P

Orange-y Red: OPI - Jinx
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White
This smudged cause it's annoying but I got a toothpick to fix the smudges.
Off-white with rainbow glitter: w7 - Linen and The Face Shop - Vanilla Sugar Yogurt (LOVE)
Red: Essie - E-Nuff Is E-Nuff
Green: Max Factor - Cool Jade
Yellow: Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream
Pink: Per Una - Pink (no name)
Shimmery Teal: OPI - Sea You In Hollywood


Thanks for reading and I hope you have a lovely Sunday!! :)

7 comments:

  1. I love the unexpected combination of the red-and-white classic polka dots and the bright floral nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I have to say I think the combo is pretty cute too ;)

      Delete
  2. So this is love, mm hmm mm mm, and now I know~ ♥ Hahahaha!!! I LOVE THIS LIKE SUPER LOVE IT! I love how you matched them with the dots, painted the flowers over TFS-Vanilla Sugar Yogurt and the colours you chose are just spot on! And congratulations! You have successfully engraved this image into my head! ;) ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw aw thank you!!! ^_^ SO so glad you love it, I did really enjoy having it on, it's just cute. I really wanted to incorporate that glitter into this look just aw thanks :3

      Delete
  3. What an adorable combination! The flowers and the polka dots are just so cute together, and the colours look great too. Awesome job, and congratulations on 300 posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :D The colour scheme is one of my favourites, gotta thank Candice for that. I'm glad I've got to 300, that's quite a few posts!! :)

      Delete