Oh hello there guys!! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Dli from I'Art Nails which thanks too much that's so awesome!! This tag is for blogs with less than 200 followers to get some more exposure, which is always great. So the way this tag works is:
1. You answer 11 questions set by the blogger who tagged you
2. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
3. Provide 11 questions for the bloggers you tagged
4. Link back the blogger who tagged you and notify your nominees you tagged them!!
1. If you had 3 wishes what would they be?
More wishes? Haha no that's probably the standard answer to this question. That my family and friends will always be happy, that I'll be able to achieve anything I want and that I'd never be able to worry or care about stupid things (I guess that's technically 2 in 1).
2. What beauty item(s) do you carry around in your bag?
I have to say I'm not very into beauty but I do carry round Benefit They're Real mascara (I splurged once), Benetint (the free sample from a magazine) and various lip products like the Clarins Natural Lip Perfecter in Rose (another free sample), oh but I'd really like the Bourjois Crayon in Red Sunrise, cause I think red lips are really pretty. Haha I say I'm not into beauty and I write all these products :P
3. What song would be the soundtrack to your life?
Just one?? The Camel Song by Clara C cause I just love everything about that song. And it's upbeat so that's probably accurate for my life.
4. If you could be any character from a book or film, who would you be?
Oo this is a hard one, any female protagonist who falls in love with a perfect guy? Or a monster from Monsters University? The second one was probably weird, but the Scare Games look amazing.
5. What is your favourite perfume/fragrance?
Harajuku Lovers Summer Cuties Love, that scent is so fun and fruity, I love it. Fruity scents are my favourites. Other favourites are Hollister So Cal and Benefit Laugh With Me Lee Lee but I don't own either cause they're too expensive but they smell AMAZING.
6. What has been your biggest beauty/fashion faux pas?
I'm not really one to speak cause I probably have accidentally been a faux pas (yes actually been the faux pas), but I'm not a fan of raccoon eyes, foundation not matching skin colour and caked on makeup. Thankfully I haven't done any of mentioned things, fashion wise I can't think of many but as long as it's not outlandish I think it's pretty much fine.
7. Natural or acrylic nails?
Always natural!! I've never used acrylic nails and I don't think I'll be using them in the near future.
8. If you could have a lifetime supply of makeup, what brand would you want it to be?
This would be wasted on me but I could give some to people ^_^ I really like The Balm as their products seem cute and good quality (not that I own any). Or Tarte!!
9. If you could have a date with any celebrity, who would it be?
Well I think celebrities aren't always who they portray themselves to be. But Josh Hutcherson. It has been Josh Hutcherson ever since Bridge to Terabithia came out 6 years ago. Just Josh Hutcherson, I promise I'm not a crazy fangirl (I fangirl over other things). I could list off a bunch more actors cause I admire them so much but I won't, there's only meant to be one answer right? ;)
10. If you could invite 5 people to a dinner party (dead or alive), who would it be?
Norah Jones, Elizabeth Ziman (from Elizabeth and the Catapult), Alison Krauss, Ben Rector and Lady Antebellum (even though that's 3 people, urgh I fail at answering questions, they seem like lovely people). Basically some of my favourite artists, I think they'd all have great stories.
11. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted somewhere to document the 31 day challenge, and I ended up continuing cause I loved it.
Here are my 11 questions:
1. Which polish started the nail craze for you?
2. Top 3 colours of polish?
3. Favourite genre of book?
4. Website most addicted to?
5. Favourite nail art pattern (e.g. animal print, geometric etc.)
6. Favourite nail polish brand?
7. Favourite make up brand?
8. Current music you're loving?
9. Current favourite app?
10. Brand of nail polish you wish you had access to?
11. Film you really want to watch?
Ok time for me to tag people, AHHHHH I don't have names coming into my head who haven't done this or have less than 200 followers, I once again feel terrible (sorry people I could tag :/). But I have some bloggers I will tag:
Pokenailart (again :))
The Nail Snail
Thank you very much for reading, I once again prove that I am awesome at rambling and giving unnecessary details ;)