Wednesday 26 November 2014

Teal Nails: Essie - Naughty Nautical

Hey there guys!! I got this polish as part of a set in TK Maxx (a.k.a. the place to be), and well I have to show all the polish don't I? Especially the teal ones, I love teal.

Naughty Nautical is a green-toned teal with silver shimmer that flashes purple and green. Really pretty this one, I think I'd like it better if it wasn't so green. But teal is teal so of course I think this one is great.

Naughty Nautical was a part of Essie's 2013 Summer collection, I tend to love Essie summer collections. The colours are so me and 2013 was a lovely collection, but I was waiting for them to be way cheaper in TK Maxx cause they weren't essential as nice as they were. And over a year later I can get my hands on 1 of them, I saw another TK Maxx set with 2 from the collection but the teal is the one I'm after really. Well the coral was but that one wasn't there. I think Essie does really nice shades, and I'm very particular about shades.

Whilst the formula was more on the runny side it covered pretty well, I used 3 coats and my longer nails are probably a factor in that. Yeah application was smooth and maybe you wouldn't like it as much if you don't like the formula so runny but otherwise it was very good. But beware, Naughty Nautical is a stainer, I used base coat and it still stained so be wary...

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment