Thursday 27 November 2014

Pastel bunnies + zig zag chevron nail art

Hi fine folks!! It's another nail art day, and a pretty cute one if I do say so myself. Also animal nail art, I really like animal nail art. Whilst I've done bunny nail art before I think this design could be the best and generally the most fun.

I suppose I wanted bunnies and then I got some exciting colours to do some chevron zig zags and weirdly I think it works. The bunnies are real cute, with the little ears and the wide eyes :3 It's all very summery, but you know me, you know I'm always in summer. I think the whole look somehow ties itself together. Plus pastel bunnies look super sweet.

For the zig zags and the main head of the rabbits I just used the brush of the polish. However it was messy and I cleaned it up with some toothpicks. So all the details are done with toothpicks too. For the black I used my pen and was crazy about positioning, I think I got the purple bunny much better than the blue one, but I'm still content.

Base: Spa Ritual - Wilderness
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Barry M - Matt White
Purple: Barry M - Berry Ice Cream
Dark purple: OPI - My Current Crush
Blue: Barry M - Sugar Apple
Teal: Barry M - Guava
Green: Barry M - Greenberry
Pink: Models Own - Radiant Pink and Barry M - Superdrug 50th Birthday (the glitter really added a lot, but glitter tends to do that)
Orange: OPI - Where Did Suzi's Man-go? and Rimmel - It's a Scorcher! (I thought It's a Scorcher! had a better shade of orange to work with the design)

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment