Tuesday 18 November 2014

Pop Art Heart Nails

Hi there, welcome back to PlumeriaPainted!! With more nail art! Yeah I've been really busy, but isn't this the story of all of our lives. But there's been exams and I have masses of fun work to do, however I've finished half of my exams today so hopefully I'll be back in business soon :) Today's design is a simple one, but like most things I like it. I have to say this design translates way better in photos than in real life. I was not keen on this in real life, go the power of photography.

It's just a little cute heart pattern, but with an outline which makes it pop art. I think my favourite part of this design is the holographic glitter hahaha. No but I like the design in photos, it's simple and sweet.

The hearts were painted with toothpicks but cause the colours were too similar and basically I painted the hearts badly so I had to add an outline with my black pen. The spacing isn't totally right either but that's something I can overlook for this design.

Base: Etude House - #60 and Barry M - Fairy Lights
White: Barry M - Matt White and w7 - Lava Flow
Pink: Models Own - Radiant Pink
Light pink: Barry M - Strawberry Ice Cream with Per Una - Pink (no name) underneath
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black


Thanks for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment