Friday 28 November 2014

Coral Nails: Spa Ritual - Wilderness

Hello!! Hope you're doing well, I suppose I am. Many things are going on, one of them being driving, still getting used to it but I think I'm ok. Today I have another TK Maxx purchase to display, my first Spa Ritual polish and there'll be more. I think this is part of a duo so I will be showing off the other half at some point, but lets get to the polish cause this one is noice.

Wilderness is a coral pink textured polish with a strong golden shimmer (like if OPI Jinx was coral). I don't know if textured polish is still a thing (brands moved on from that fast), but I still really like it. I think it's fantastic, I've always been on the textured boat, right from the beginning. But look how pretty that shade of coral is!! I adore colours like that, and add gold shimmer and I'm right there!!

Pretty much know nothing about Spa Ritual, but from this first experience they seem pretty legit. I see swatches on Lucy's Stash and again they look pretty sweet. They seem to be very unique with good formulas, that's all you can really ask for :P

I used 3 coats for full opacity, I think for my nail length 3 coats was necessary cause there was patchiness. And ain't nobody got time for that. Otherwise was formula was great, it just went on, like it should.

So thank you for reading and I hope you have a superb day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment