Tuesday 25 November 2014

Gimme Glitter: Barry M - Starlight (Limited Edition)

Hi there!! I'm liking the bit of time I get to sit and write up these posts, once school starts back I have to make cupcakes for my class and lol let's not even start about winter exam results but it's nice to have a few days off. It's Barry M limited edition time, I do this every year you know the drill, I pick my favourite limited editions and I show them off. There's still 1 limited edition I intend to get but from the promos I knew this one would be my favourite.

It's holographic glitter pal. The mix is so nice, there's gold and pink (hard to tell but it's a pale pink and it's really nice) hexes with silver holographic stars and small pink glitter in a clear base. It's kind of classy and would be perfect for a party ;)

You know me, you know I love Barry M, and I love those limited editions. Every season I try to get the nice ones, this winter there's 2 in Boots (Moonlight and Starlight), 2 in Superdrug (Jingle Bells and Christmas Tree) and even 1 in Tesco (Twilight). You'll hopefully be seeing one of the other ones, though here's a hint, I'm not the biggest fan of bar glitter. I love that they're glitter polishes too, you know me, you know I LOVE glitter.

Haha I was trying to show the pink glitter and the only way to do that is take a picture in the bathroom, you can see the shower head ahahahaha
You know what to expect with Barry, the glitter spread was super great and there was loads of glitter. I used 2 coats and I didn't even pack the brush with glitter. The stars stuck out a bit, but that's gonna happen when you have curved nails and it's not that bad, otherwise all the glitter stays at bay. I put this over Nails Inc Sao Paulo Streets, cause neutrals are classy, like me. I'm excited to put this over a bright colour though :P

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment