Friday 1 November 2013

Woodland Nails

Hi there guys!! Happy November!! Hope you all had a nice Halloween, I did some revision :/ I have a lot of work I have to get done and I still do but I'm procrastinating as always lol. Though I did give some sweets to the trick or treaters and wrapped a birthday present for my friend (this is how I procrastinate when working haha).
This is the base for my recent iPhone Nail Series for Sprin, I thought this base deserved it's own post for the effort I put in and it looks pretty cute. I mentioned in the post I don't normally put this much effort into the backgrounds. But when it's worth it, I write extra posts :O

Look at that effort, the vines and the random tree details. Those apples are collectable, I really liked the look of this woodland's are cute? Sometimes, maybe. The animals I painted covered up this woodland scene but I'm glad I took pictures before even though I hadn't cleaned up yet.

Dusty Jade: Max Factor - Cool Jade
Green: China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard
I wasn't going to add this green but I wanted the trees to be defined which I'm glad I did.
Brown: Paris Collection - Mauve Melody
Red: Essie - E-Nuff Is E-Nuff
White: Lovely Me:Ex - White
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black

A short post for once, thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeass!! I knew this would be so good on its own! Hahhaah! when I read, 'those apples are collectable' I can't help but pictured Yoshi swallowing them! XD Hahaha!!! Am really glad you featured them 'solo' here! This background totally deserved it! Especially with all the effort that went into it! Also reminded me of Pet Society's forest wallpapers. XD Hahaha! Great job, Gillian! (hope you'd get more free time soon!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you!! :D :D Oh my goodness yes, Yoshi works perfectly with this. It probably could be a Pet Society background (yes I have played that game :P) and I too hope I find some more free time. Thankfully I've found some now and I'm using this time to catch up with all the internet business (before I'm back to work :P) :)

      Delete