1. Thank the person who nominated you (um easy!! :P)
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Select 15 new blogs you recently discovered or follow regularly
4. Nominate them and let them know
5. Tell 7 facts about yourself
Oh dear... the nominating I'm so sorry I suck like no one's business at this. There are so many fabulous nail blogs and I haven't had the time to research (I am so so sorry, I will get to it one day). There's not going to be 15, cause I fail :( Whether they want to go for this is up to them, unless they've done it before... Ya'know what I'm gonna tag some very deserving people and then just list some blogs I love so you can enjoy!! :D
The lovely Lacqueerisa
My girl Batmomo at Pokenailart (whom I like to tag :))
LAC LAC (even though she discontinued her blog :()
7 facts about me
1. Ever since I was young, whenever I eat (and actually when I do quite a lot of things) I always have to save the best for last, I just like having my favourite food at the end or like the biggest crisp.
2. I've been playing the piano since I was 5 (and it's a wonderful instrument).
3. The first Nintendo game I ever experienced was Super Smash Bros Melee on the Gamecube (I was too scared to play haha cause I was a crazy kid) and from there I delved into the world of Nintendo and no regrets.
4. Linking with the last fact I used to absolutely terrified (not any time recently) of computers, properly paralysed with fear. In my old school we either had to go on the computer or draw a monster. I would rebel and go out of the rota just so I wouldn't have to have anything to do with the computer. Let's just say I drew a lot of monsters.
5. Josh Hutcherson is my fave ^_^
6. I like doodling on everything, especially my maths books and homework diaries.
7. I'm occasionally a very emotional person, all I have to do is look at a cute baby and start crying haha. Or watch a wedding proposal, or a Pixar film, or just get generally emotional over random things (be it music, or a picture or anything). Like there was an episode of Modern Family where Phil is saying even though he may have been disappointed in Haley she was still his daughter and had to protect her and I just started crying...just as the plane had taken off... People hadn't even started watching stuff yet so it probably seemed a bit random, and if they knew what I was crying at they would probably question me even more. Even thinking about it makes me totes emosh :'( :P
Haha thanks for reading my rambly facts, I seem really weird now but that's ok. I hope you have a great day!! :)