Friday 10 May 2013

Gimme Glitter: Topshop - Razzmatazz

Oh hey there guys!!! The long week is over!! The not being able to paint my nails very often is bumming me out a bit. But I hope that my brain intake has increased (that does not make sense at all :/). Today I have some purple nails for show, including a nice purple creme and one of my favourite polishes. (edit: this post will now be a Gimme Glitter for fun)


I wasn't able to capture the true amazingness of the holographic glitter, but I have a good one in my other Razzmatazz post. It gives the "how is such beauty possible??" feeling. Like a holographic polish when you move your hand in the light, the glitter reflects different colours, reminiscent of a rainbow. And this is the very reason I LOVE HOLOGRAPHIC GLITTER.

I would've taken proper holographic goodness pictures in my artificial lighting but by the time I got round to it I had lots of pen marks on my nails from intense note writing (not really, apparently I write rather flamboyantly) which wouldn't come off, but you can still see some subtle rainbows.

Topshop - Razzmatazz is chocked full of holographic glitter (reasons why I love it), lots of small pieces and some big pieces all in a blue-y/lilac-y base. Looks awesome over purple and blue, and probably darker colours.

Essie - Lilacism is a pale purple, 2 easy coats (but I think I used 3 this time). There's not much else to say. Out of all of my pale purples it's my least favourite one (that doesn't mean I don't like it, I do! I do!). But for someone who doesn't suit pale purple, I have a lot of pale purples (3 by the way). Not sure how that happened. But my other pale purples suit me much better and are just prettier colours (I'm all about specific shades).

I was planning to do some nail art, but 1. I didn't have enough time. 2. I couldn't think of what to do, but mostly 3. I really enjoyed this by itself and I will always be in awe of the wondrous holographic glitter. It's the best, mucho love from me.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely weekend!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the sparkle is amazing--these took look fantastic together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! The sparkle really can be amazing, I really like these two together as well!! :)

      Delete