Wednesday 14 October 2015

The Lady and the Tramp Nail Art

Hello there guys!! I hope you're doing well. I've been good here, My school's formal (or "prom") is coming up and the hype is real I am excited. I'll show you guys my nails for that shindig (that's a hilarious word). Also my school's concert and prize day, which I won the prize for Geography which is cool. Today's nail art is really cute, I'm so happy with this one :)

I wanted to recreate the spaghetti scene with the Bella Notte (such a nice song) for this design. The first time I watched this film was actually earlier this year. And it's super lovely, who doesn't love classic Disney? So there's Tramp and Lady, I decided against the outline and I'm actually really happy I did cause I think it looks really good. Lady is generally an adorable dog, I love the colour of her collar, I needed to add it to this design.

I started with the bases and added the colours one by one. I was surprised at how well I could proportion cause it's hit and miss thing for me. Then I added my black details which completes the look. Awk they're cute. I also did a gradient cause night time and while it was subtle is turned out better than I thought (and in pictures).

Blues and glitter: H&M - Blue My Mind, Essie - Lots of Lux and Topshop - Razzmatazz
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Barry M - Cotton
Grey: Barry M - Chai
Light brown: Nails Inc - Sao Paulo Streets
Brown: w7 - Brownie
Pink: Barry M - Miami
Yellow: Rimmel - Bee A Honey
Copper: Paris Collection - Copper Topper
Peach: w7 - Linen
Aqua: Barry M - Greenberry
Mustard: Topshop - Naked

Thank you very much for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh.. what! I can't even.. this is just too cute and amazingly welldone! Also love the background you paired the art with, like a lovely nights sky! Congratulations on the Geography prize and I hope you enjoy your shindig (I just had to try it out for myself, It deserves to be said once in my life!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much!! I love a gradient for a night sky :3 Thanks again (Geography is my thing, sometimes lol) and hahahahahaha you're too hilarious, you make shindig werk. It really should be used more often :P :D

      Delete