Friday 30 October 2015

Neon brushstrokes + tribal nail art

Hey there guys!! We're nearing November and made it through October alive. I had my formal (or "prom") last week and that was fun and that was my last crazy event and I'm enjoying the week off school I've been blessed with. Meaning I did nothing productive lol. Need to sort that. I think November'll be nice. I know it's Halloween time but let's be real Halloween is one day of rubbishness, I have no nail art for that. Also I have nail art I'd prefer to do. Like this little design that was pretty rad, I love neons.

So I used the distressed thing but with neons and since neons are sheer it went well and contrasted that with a jet black geometric design and it's sweet if I do say so myself. It's so striking and I love that. Also I love triangles, fun fact.

So we know how brushstrokes go down with the wiping off all the polish from the brush and going with that. Then I got my toothpick and painted the black pattern, I just went with random designs there's no real correlation. I try my best to do freehand straight lines, I think I've got quite good at it over the years. Of course they're not ruler straight but we do the best we can :)

White: Barry M - Cotton
Black: Rimmel - Black Pearl
Pink: Nails Inc - Notting Hill Gate
Yellow: American Apparel - Neon Yellow
Orange: Models Own - Beach Party
Purple: Orly - Frolic
Green: China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment