Tuesday 27 October 2015

Pink blossoms + blue leaves nail art

Hi guise!! I find it hard to differentiate between floral designs in the title but well they are pretty similar haha. This design was inspired by Lacquerstyle cause sometimes a girl needs some simple stylish floral nail art in her life. Also I'm not great at florals, well it's hit or miss. Actually I do think this one was in between but it was nice to wear.

I wasn't happy (well not unhappy but neutral), so I slammed a load of glitter on top to distract. I think it works but then I just love glitter (if you learn one thing about me). Like I think the design is nice enough but that's about it. Nothing special, the colours just about come together in the design.

This was an all toothpick design, I tried to be loose and artsy but sometimes that doesn't work out for me haha. I think I did ok with spacing and not putting too many flowers on a nail?

Purple: Barry M - Prickly Pear 
Pinks: Barry M - Fuchsia and Barry M - Boots LE 2012 B
Green: Illamasqua - Melange
Blue: H&M - Blue My Mind
Glitter: M&S - Light Mix and Rimmel - Disco Ball

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment