Wednesday 7 October 2015

Sushi Print Nails

Hey there guys, I hope you've made it through September pretty well. I don't think I've ever had a better September which is so weird cause normally September sucks. I guess I'm going back to school and everyone is just getting along with everyone and having one less subject is SO NICE. It's one less thing to worry about. I have some pretty fly nails that went down a storm at school, everyone loves sushi right?

I just did a little sushi print of all kinds of sushi, it was very much a random thing. I don't know about you but I LOVE sushi. I don't know the names of all the sushi but yeah I think this design is really cute!! I love anything in a print form basically. All the colours are too fun too.

This design took a while cause I didn't have a game plan. I just did one sushi bit at a time but it was worth it. I just tried to do a different sushi beside each other. Used my toothpicks and sometimes the brushes of the polishes to do the little details. A standard design by me.

Base: Spa Ritual - Wilderness
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
White: Barry M - Cotton
Pink: OPI - Charged Up Cherry
Red: M&S - Poppy
Light Pink: Barry M - Light Pink
Orange: Essie - Fear Or Desire
Light Orange: OPI - Where Did Suzi's Man-go?
Yellow: Rimmel - Sunshine
Light Green: Illamasqua - Radium
Green: Illamasqua - Omen
Dark Green: Rimmel - Block Your Green!

Thank you very much for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment