Saturday 10 October 2015

Bright Tropical Floral Nails

Hey guys, can you even believe it's October?? So anyway today I have a nice floral design that I'm very happy with, loved the colours and even though I mixed my outlines and stuff I think it's good to experiment with nail art.

I love how bright the colours are, clearly I don't care about Autumn colour conventions. I know the red and purple kind of blend but it's not as close in real life. I like all the blending of the bright flowers and it's just such a fun look. I love florals and I love when they work. Initially I thought the outline was a mistake but it translates much better in pictures than without. Though ok the outline on my thumb isn't great haha.

I guess I was going for something less neat (generally that's what I've been going for), I did the petals with the nail polish brushes and did the inside colours with toothpicks. Same goes for the outline and leaves. Standard way I paint a design. 

Base: Barry M - Carousel and Barry M - Starlet
Purple: Orly - Frolic
Blue: Barry M - Malibu
Brown: w7 - Brownie
Green: Barry M - Kiwi
Light Green: Illamasqua - Omen
Dark Green: OPI - Jade Is The New Black
Yellow: Rimmel - Bee A Honey
Orange: Essie - Fear Or Desire
Pink: Barry M - Miami

Thank you very much for reading and I hope you have a really nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment