Friday 16 October 2015

Blue Leopard Nails

Hi yousens!! 600 posts, what?? I've made it that far?? Cool. There's been a lot of nail art round these parts as I've swatched all my polish (well until I get new polish but you'll know when that happens). That's a good thing as I like to think this as a nail polish blog, out of those 600 posts a good ole chunk is nail art. Leopard nails used to be a constant thing round here until I forced myself to do less and now I barely do leopard. But I think this is a really interesting one, and I love the colour scheme of this design. This was inspired by Base Coat Top Coat who does some really sweet nail art.

It's a simple leopard print with a leopard face, the closest to realism I'm ever going to get. I'm happy with how this look all turned out, super cute.

I started with the black outline for the face and for the spots I did splodges with the brushes then outlined them, standard leopard style.

Light blue: The Face Shop - BL601 and Models Own - Indian Ocean
Blue: Barry M - Malibu
Purple: Orly - Frolic
Teal: Essie - Naughty Nautical
Black: Rimmel - Black Pearl
White: Barry M - Cotton

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment