Monday 1 September 2014

The totally doable I have a life challenge! - Classy lace design

Hello there guys!! Happy September guys!! This is my catch up design for the first day of the challenge: classy. It's a very broad theme but I like that, means I can branch out in crazy directions. Nothing says classy to me like lace. Also recently I have been loving lace tops, they're so pretty.
On another another note I was wearing this design during my week off blogging (which was a while ago now...), where I was a leader in a summer scheme (it exhausted me, which was part of the reason I took a break) and the people liked this design (and the tropical beach one :)). This design also got destroyed by paint in that summer scheme when I joined the face painting crew hahahaha.
Yes I'm still doing this challenge when the 31 Day Challenge has started to roll. There is no way I'm doing that challenge unless I was insane. Girl has work to do. Girl has a life to run. That was the point of this challenge and the 31 Day Challenge is the opposite :P

I wanted the simplicity of black and white. I like white lace after all. I used an image from google images and changed it up a bit. Mostly from the fact that the lace is very fat (which it's ok with, it's accepted itself :P).
So there's mostly flowers and some hearts. Some curly lines and some leaves. I added extra lines within to make it more lacy? I do like it.

As you might be able to guess I got my toothpick and white polish and got to werk. My white polish is reaching gloopy stage (the stage every white polish inevitably gets to) but it's lasted much longer than other weaker white polishes. I also added a touch of glitter though the same toothpick method.

Black: Topshop - Gypsy Night
White: Barry M - Matt White
White textured polish: Barry M - Lady
Silver glitter: Barry M - Silver Glitter
Bonus glitter!: Essie - Shine Of The Times


Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment