Saturday 13 September 2014

Red Nails: Essie - E-nuff is E-nuff (Reswatched)

Hi there guys!! I have an old polish to show you today. I got it a while ago and it came from quite an old collection. But this is a really great one. In nail art it's easily becoming my go-to red cause it's fab.

'Pologies for the cuticles :/
E-nuff Is E-nuff is a light red creme with orange tones. I sometimes think of it as a tomato red. But otherwise there's not much to say apart from that it's a really nice shade.

I think this was from a Winter collection in 2010(?) but I found it in TK Maxx (that said I need to go to TK Maxx :P). I've always thought Essie was great and that regard still holds cause I love their particular shades and nice formulas.

Speaking of nice formulas, E-nuff is E-nuff definitely has one. It's an easy 2 coater that glides and is smooth and the thickness is probably perfect to most people.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment