Saturday 27 September 2014

Brown Nails: The Face Shop - GL112

Hello there guys!! It's another swatch today and this has to be one of my favourite brown polishes. Again not that means much but it is true. This is a cool polish that I was given ages ago and there's no sign of gloopiness whatsoever.

GL112 (cool name bro) is a shimmery foil-like light brown which can have a subtle green/purple shimmer. As I said it's a cool polish and it's very shiny in a reflective sense which is always nice.

This is quite an old Face Shop polish, it's in the old style of bottle (which isn't actually that old) and I don't think it's available anymore :/ But from all The Face Shop polishes I show here I do really like them and the gems are really fantastic.

I used 2 medium coats for full opacity but in my pictures it seems it isn't opaque was it definitely was in real life and the formula applied very well, no issues.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment