Sunday 27 December 2015

Peach Nails: Seventeen - Pink Lemonade

Hiya, I have a swatch today continuing the Seventeen polishes thing. You know what less waffle and more getting on with it.

Usual sorry about my cuticles and a fun chip I got on my index finger -_-
Pink Lemonade is a really nice pale medium jelly pink and I love this kind of mellowness. Also side note I really like Pink Lemonade cause Lemonade is one of my favourite drinks (tbh it's much better than pink lemonade).

Clearly the Seventeen shade range is pretty diverse, the jellies are really nice colours so good job to them. But the glitters are also unique to me so I think they're doing a good job.

For a jelly polish the formula is actually really good, I won't be reaching for this loads as a base but it only took 4 coats. Compared to Lime Em Up (the green jelly), the formula was far more opaque and generally built better. But a good thing about jellies is that they're easy to apply and you try to balance the bad and the good (I think the bad outweighs for me but that doesn't mean I don't like jellies).

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment