Monday 7 December 2015

Gimme Glitter: Seventeen - Winter Coat

Hey there guys!! Christmas is coming!! I know it's a bit late for a first post in December, I haven't even been that busy but I guess I've been doing other things. It'll be swatches for the next bit but I've been very nail art focused as of late so I think it's time. This is really pretty too.

Winter Coat is a glitter topper with small gold glitter and slightly lager pieces of gold and iridescent glitter and it's so pretty!! I love how this looks over pink (Seventeen - Summer Lovin') and I already know it'll look great over loads of things.

Winter Coat is such a cute name I love it. So yes been trying all these Seventeen polishes and I think they're great. The colours have been so solid and so have the formulas.

The glitter coverage was super good, I have 2 coats here and even in 1 coat there was a ton of glitter and it was very easy to apply.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment