Sunday 13 December 2015

Pastel Jelly Checkered Nails

Hey there guise, I have some nail art today, unfortunately while I have done Christmas nail art it might take a while before it gets here as I'm behind. This is an expected thing now. I'm happy with the Christmas nail art I've currently done so I'm excited to show you. But today's nail art is still fun, I got 2 jelly polishes and made me want to do a checkered design as jellies show through really well.

Pink and green are really cute together, and I like it all together. Checkered patterns are so easy and they look so cute, it's after I did my Kanga and Roo design I want to do more checked designs, they're a great base.

So after the base you try your best to space the lines evenly and in a straight line. I'm pleased with my attempt, sure there are some lines that aren't perfectly straight or equal, but that's the charm of it. Otherwise I think it's pretty good, this is freehand remember with the nail polish brushes so I don't think it's half bad. 

Cremes
Pink: Barry M - Dragon Fruit
Green: Etude House - No. 86
White: Barry M - Cotton
Mint Green: Barry M - Pole Position
Jellies
Pink: Seventeen - Pink Lemonade
Dark Pink: Etude House - No. 60
Green: Seventeen - Lime 'Em Up
Dark Green: China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard
Blue: Topshop - Green Room
White: No. 7 - Snowflake
Glitter: M&S - Light Mix
I love how all my jellies are becoming useful now, it's time for jelly sandwiches to come back!!

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment