Wednesday 19 February 2014

Triangle + V Leopard Print

Hi there guys!! It's about time for a leopard print right? I've been really good about my 2 leopard a month limit that I haven't been doing them (slightly due to my not painting as much), mostly because I've been doing quite a lot of different types of nail art. I like that.

I wanted to create some shapes with the leopard spots, and I like the almost cascading effect on my index to pinky fingers. Leopard shapes are pretty cool. Not gonna lie. But not gonna lie I could've come up with a much better colour scheme.

I created the leopard spots with my white pen, filled them in with nail polish with the brushes and went round the spots with my black pen. Usual fare, nothing exciting.

Blue base: w7 - Mosaic
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Pink: The Face Shop - PK105
Orange: Models Own - Beach Party
Yellow: Rimmel - Sunshine
Green: Barry M - Greenberry
White base: Lovely Me:Ex - White


Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I do love the fun bright colours you've put into this! Great job! I do love the cascading effect you did with the leopard prints, although... from afar, they kinda resemble little school of fishes :3 Either way, love this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) Brights are ma favs and glad you liked that, I wasn't really sure what I was doing. And I love the idea of little fish, makes it cuter!! :)

      Delete