Then I got my toothpick and Orly - Basket Case to do the nose and ears. The same pinks are used for the bases of the other nails.
On my pinky I added some Barry M - Pink Iridescent cause I need glitter.
Lovely Me:Ex - Black was used for the black details, I originally added some white dots to the eyes but this time it didn't work so I went back over with the black. I freehanded the stripes which I was VERY vary about, to the extent where I almost didn't do this design. But at this point it was too late to back out. But I'm really pleased with how they turned out. They aren't perfectly straight, but they're more than good enough for me!!
Well I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading it and have a great day!!! :)