Sunday 27 September 2015

Overlapping Hearts and Fishtails

Hey there guys, I have a design today that was inspired by Chalkboard Nails cause I was not inspired. I think she's back on her game cause I have to say for a long time I felt like the nail art wasn't happening or it just wasn't special. But she's definitely back for the challenge this month. So I think this is a more sophisticated design, well at least compared to what I normally do.

My favourite part is the overlapping hearts, I can't believe I've never done that before. The heart outline works so well with it and I like the colour scheme. It's all very uniform which I like.

I used toothpicks for all the hearts and used the brushes for the chevrons. I fixed them with toothpicks though, cause girl can't always do perfect freehand chevrons.

Peach: w7 - Linen
Blue: Ciate - Regetta
Pink: Barry M - Miami
Dark Peach: w7 - Sheer Peach

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment