Friday 25 September 2015

Chubby Owls with their Zig-Zag Chevron Eggs

Haha hello there!! My title is so hilarious but a friend gave me some insight on this design so we are rolling with it. As you can guess it's another nail art day and these are my favourite. Oh yeah forgot to tell you that I've now swatched everything. There's me making a big deal counting down and then when it happens I forgot to say. Very standard me. So all days will be nail art days til I get more polish (who knows when that'll happen, I mean really).
Just wanted to say I've been rocking to some Latin jazz while editing and it's been great, also since I haven't been playing the piano as much and I have more free time in school I have more nail time. Being real this'll probably end cause I have serious things to get back to but it's nice while it lasts.

Aw chubby owls are cute and I like the colour scheme. Gradient chevrons are v fun too. I was going to paint something on my thumb but then I liked it without cause that polish is really pretty. I think th design works well, like pink, blue and green are great. The egg idea is sweet too.

I used the brush of the nail polish quite a bit, like for the blue and the zig-zags then I went in with the toothpicks for all the other details. I wasn't really fussed about proportioning here cause it's meant to be cartoony.

Pink: Models Own - Radiant Pink
Blue: H&M - Blue My Mind
Purple: Orly - Frolic and Barry M - Socialite
White: Barry M - Cotton
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Yellow: Rimmel - Bee A Honey
Light Pink: Barry M - Miami
Light Blue: Barry M - Sugar Apple and The Face Shop - Apple Mint Yogurt
Green (Lightest to Darkest): Barry M - Pole Position, Illamasqua - Nomad, Barry M - Kiwi and OPI - Jade Is The New Black

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a lovely day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment