Thursday 2 July 2015

Blue + pink ikat nails

Hey there guys!! During exam time I wanted some nail art to tie me over so I have a basic ikat nails. I don't think I painted them that well and the polish was very thick. But tie me over it did.

The only difference is the coming out the cuticle spike thing, more dramatic ya'know. I like a bitta sparkle and while I adore the combination of pink and blue, it never works very well on nail for me :/ One day I say...

I used a combination of the toothpick and brush, I did to do so many strokes so I wouldn't have big blocks of colour. I had to do various shades of pink to add more interest but I don't think it really helped this design. I don't hate it but it's not my best design in creativity or execution. Like I've done an inverted version of this design a while ago.

Blue: Essie - Bikini So Teeny and Topshop - Razzmatazz
White: Barry M - Cotton
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Pinks: Barry M - Dragon Fruit and Models Own - Radiant Pink 

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment