Monday 6 July 2015

Who's that Pokémon? Spheal!

Hello nail art people(? I don't know, are you??)!! Continuing my favourite series with the Pokemon nail art, I love this so much. Pokemon are so cute. So today I have Spheal because he's the cutest puffy seal, 'nough said.
Also I recently got Pokémon X and I love it so much, it's so fun!! But I'll elaborate on that once I do some 6th generation nail art. I'm current;y at the 5th gym and I'm addicted like you don't even know haha. I picked X even though it's a bit older because it's the still the newest gen and I love the customisation of my character and I picked X because the legendary is real cute and looks like the Forest Spirit from Princess Mononoke. I'm infatuated guys.


Very proud of those spheals which look so cute. Like he's a ball!! I went for a distressed background to give the idea of like ice and aurora borealis. I really loved the look of it, thing is I probably went a bit too cray with the colours but I managed to save it 8) It just gives a very cool look and glitter always helps (unless its the wrong type of glitter...). I have no reason for the speech bubble, I didn't want to do a ring finger accent but then it looked very bare. So speech bubble.

So for the base I did you standard distressed thing where you wipe all the polish off the brush and go crazy with the strokes, I used all the colours. But then went overboard, sometimes you just know when you go overboard like you lose colours. I busted out the cotton bud and the nail polish remover and saved the base!! M&S Light Mix was perfect for the icy look. For the spheals I started with the colours and then did the outline, took a while to get the positioning right but worth it!!

Base: Nails Inc - The Tide Is High
Distressed colours: Models Own - Asscher Blue, Color Club - Sky High, Barry M - Socialite, w7 - Mosaic, Essie - Naughty Nautical (I think, I used so many colours I actually have no idea what I used :/), The Body Shop - A Grape Affair, OPI - Plum & Get It, Barry M - Chai (this one was a mistake, too dirty and dark), Barry M - Berry Ice Cream (or some pale purple of the like, I know no one cares but I do try to be accurate), Barry M - Dragon Fruit and probably more or less but whatever they were, they were a fierce combo.
Flakie glitter: M&S - Light Mix
Blue: Essie - Bikini So Teeny
White: Barry M - Cotton
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Green: Barry M - Kiwi
Red: Barry M - Carousel
Dark red: Barry M - Raspberry

Thank you very much for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment