Wednesday 24 June 2015

Pink and green flowers + glittery pink accent nails

Hello nail people!! Have a nice simple flower design today, it was inspired by a top I got from Oasis after my piano exam (love that top). Rocked it during my maths exams (when I say rocked I mean panicked cause I got panicked lol).

It's just a simple floral design but I think it's really pretty. I think it's more intricate than what I usually do. Florals are hit and miss for me but I really like this design. Also the glittery accent is so fun, I layered Socialite this time and now I'm obsessed with the colour and obviously I love how glittery it is.

I adore Lots of Lux with topcoat, but legit needed 4 layers of topcoat and it still wasn't completely smooth :/ For the flowers I started with a white base with a toothpick and tried to be "rougher", then I layered on the pinks and the green it again the "rougher" way, just kind of going a bit cray. I'm a toothpick person as you could probably tell as I use toothpicks for every design I do.

Blue: Essie - Lots Of Lux
Pink: Barry M - Superdrug LE Summer 2013 A
Dark Pink: OPI - Charged Up Cherry
Green: Illamasqua - Radium
White: Barry M - Cotton
Mint Green: Barry M - Mint Green
Dark Green: Barry M - Kiwi
Glittery Pink: Barry M - Fuchsia and Barry M - Socialite

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a nice day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment