Saturday 6 June 2015

Clashing tribal nails

Hello nail enthusiasts!! I tried, and that sounds weird but whatever. I wanted something easy to paint but still look cool, so tribal it was, I don't think you can go wrong with some tribal. I love me some bright clashing colours too.

I always say how bad I am at coming up with tribal patterns (read: lazy) so I amalgamated a bundle I saw. See it's so easy and almost always looks cool, I didn't bother with the thin black lines and rocked the chunky look. The glitter tied things together, I just love glitter.

I really did want something quick and easy so I used really opaque polishes and just used the brush of the polishes to paint straight lines of colour over the green then drew the black outline and slammed on some glitter. Relatively quick and easy. 

Green: Illamasqua - Omen
Pink: Barry M - Miami
Blue: Barry M - Sugar Apple
Black: Lovely Me:Ex - Black
Glitter: Rimmel - Disco Ball

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment